Saturday 5 September 2015

To Start Up

I would like to start blogging today in English.

I used to keep a blog mostly in Chinese on http://blog.csdn.net/boriscoding. For this blog, I will start from translating some popular useful ones into English. And from now on, I will just blog in English on both blogs.

This blog, as my old one on CSDN, is my technique experience about coding and tinkering interesting new things. Sometimes it might look really easy and simple. That is because not everything in use has been learned in school. I must learn new technologies just by doing. And the point of this blog is to remind me that I did this before and the old solution might still be useful now. More importantly, hopefully, the blogs are here to help those who strive searching for the proper answers to the same problems I met.

Thank you in advance for valuable advices!

No comments:

Post a Comment